How to involve stakeholders in the development of 2050 climate strategies
You are invited to a round-table on stakeholder involvement in 2050 climate strategies on Tuesday, September 26th from 9:30am-11am CEST at our offices (Rue du Commerce 123, 1000 Brussels).
The event will focus on the benefits and challenges that stakeholder involvement can bring to a strategy’s development and implementation process. Experiences from countries and cities will be shared.
- Dr Gillian Nelson, Climate Action Network (International), Policy Coordinator
- Marta Toporek, ClientEarth, Lawyer/Project leader
- Luisa Rölke, German Permanent Representation to the EU, Head of Division
- Canddie Magdelenat, WWF One Planet City Challenge, Sustainable Cities Officer, France
- Alix Bolle, Energy Cities, EU Affairs Manager
- Imke Lübbeke, WWF European Policy Office, Head of Climate and Energy
This roundtable is possible due to funding from the EU LIFE Programme for the Environment and the MAVA Foundation. Register now.